Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PranceCastle Horsetopia Obtained!

By Erin:

Tracy and I got the wonderful news yesterday that we've been approved for the house we wanted so badly. It has been named PranceCastle Horsetopia, because we are both in PRANCY OVERDRIVE at how wonderful the house is. Here are a few photos:









As you can see from my writing on the photos, we have space for events! Truly, the two biggest criteria we were looking at in houses was a huge room for us to turn into our studio, and a second huge room with lots of light where we can hold small shows and workshops. This house has both, AND several other awesome bits that make it hardly seem real!

Regarding the events, I have added a schedule to the side bar of this blog, with the details for our show and workshop schedule for 2011/2012. The first show in September will help us set the limits for the ones following, both in number of attendees and price to attend. We will post more information here as we have it!

On a personal note, the circumstances for why I'm moving back to Oregon aren't the best, being the end of a serious relationship, but I made the decision when this first happened that I need to look  at this positively, as a good thing in my life. I have grabbed onto that frame of mind and not let go for one second. I refuse to be a victim here, and my new life in Portland is shaping up to be amazing. I made this a few nights ago, and it does a pretty good job of conveying my feelings at the moment! Especially now that I officially have a new address to call home when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment