Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rounding out the introductions...

Post by Erin

Well, I don't exactly know how somebody could be expected to follow up Tracy's post with her smorgasboard of cute, but I'll give it a go.

I too will be bringing a furry child into the house, but mien is of the feline variety. I got her from an ad on craigslist when she was but a new kitten, and she's been my best buddy ever since. She's almost 5 now, but just as cute as ever.

Meet Sita!

She naps in my photo areas,

Brings me kills,

Has more naps in new photo areas,

Assists with progress photos of tack,

Grudgingly wears her Christmas Dress,

Promises to crap in my shoe later for retribution, (kidding, she's way too much of a lady to do something so naughty!)

Brings me more and bigger kills,

Waits for approval,

Deposits her kill inside my new photo tent,

IS ADORABLE when she naps,


Has a nap where she shouldn't,

and is generally bored with me and my constant picture taking, as you must also be by now!
That's Sita. She's moved across the world with me, and I think she's secretly looking forward to being the  only cat in the house. She'll have to learn to live with a dog, but I think after 3 years of living with Bandit the DoucheCat, she'll adjust remarkably well. 

So that's all of us! Two girls, a dog and a cat. and a few hundred model horses, of course!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, the retribution for wearing the Christmas dress, too funny! LOVE the stuffed animal "kills". :-)

    ReplyDelete